Eco York, LLC
961 Erlen Drive
York, PA 17402
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you purchase the ECOFERRAL™ software, we may ask you for personal information. Eco York, LLC (“Eco York”) may use your information, including but not limited to personal or business information, technical information about your computer, system and application software, and peripherals that are gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you related to the ECOFERRAL™ software. Eco York may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
- User communications – When you use ECOFERRAL™, we may retain certain data in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Eco York only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Eco York in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Eco York, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Eco York’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use ECOFERRAL™ software, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.